Monday, October 3, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Pumpkin Spice Latte Time

And, finally. 

It's been a hot one out here, although what else is new.  I live in the desert, after all.  It only makes Fall (and the months that follow) that much sweeter.  I can FINALLY open my doors and windows in the morning.  In a few more weeks, they'll be open All The Time.

I've been doing some painting, some writing, some volunteering, and a lot of reading over the summer.  My next blog post will probably be a reading roundup.  What've you been up to? 

Till then.

Happy Fall, y'all!

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We've finally cooled down as well. It was below seventy degrees this morning.

shelly said...

Broke my right arm. That's what I did. This has put me behind my writing goals.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I love pumpkin spice coffee! I wish they had that flavor year-round.

Jean Davis said...

Your cooling down, is my getting cold to where I have to close the windows. We're putting the sandals away, hauling out the blankets and shopping for sweaters.

I'm sitting under my new furry blanket right now, prepping for this year's NaNo novel.

Crystal Collier said...

Hold up, I know I commented here. Ugh. Losing comments again.

We're not cooling down yet, much. Okay, maybe ten or fifteen degrees from Florida summer, but we'll get there. Looking forward to next month and actually spending time outside.

Gina Gao said...

California is finally showing signs of cooling down in late October.

www.ficklemillennial.wordpress.com

CA Heaven said...

It's been like a desert over here as well, I can't believe it. 4 weeks of just sunshine, in October. Probably somewhat cooler than your'e place, though. I just changed to winter tires on the car. Snow can come any time. Looking forward to it >:)

Cold As Heaven

LD Masterson said...

You're starting to open yours and we're starting to close ours. Highs only in the 50s this week. Lows dipping into the 30s. But it's great high school football game weather.