Thursday, April 7, 2016

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

What do you get when you mix green jackets, golfers, and books? Why, you get a sweet mention for your book in USA Today!

The first of the four major tournaments in the men's PGA Tour tees off today at the Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia and imagine my surprise when I'm minding my own business and I happen to be reading this article in USA Today and my book Hooked is mentioned in practically the same paragraph.

So, thank you, USA Today! Keep calm and golf on.

To read the article, go here.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow, now that's great exposure! Congratulations.

Renae McKenzie said...

That's awesome! You're one step closer to world domination! :D

Jean Davis said...

That's awesome! woohoo! Hope you get a sales boost. :)