Monday, February 8, 2016

Super Bowl Commercials 2016

The Super Bowl is the one time of year where I love to watch the commercials and hope for something funny and clever and mostly funny. And, btw, go Broncos!

There were a lot of funny ones yesterday (and a few weird ones--hello, monkey baby puppies?). That was bizarre.  And I have no idea what they were selling.

Ryanville was still my favorite, although the Weiner dog stampede one was pretty weird-cute.  And I liked the one where the father was being overprotective of his daughter.  Sweet, funny, and cute.  Although it doesn't mean though that I'm gonna go out and buy a Hyundai.

Noticeably missing this year: Labrador puppies and the Budweiser Clydesdale horses.

What about you?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're right, no Budweiser commercial.
The weiner dog one was funny.

CA Heaven said...

I didn't watch SuperBowl this time. I usually do, and get incredibly tired at work the next day, since the game ends 4am here >:)

Cold As Heaven