Monday, November 16, 2015

Less Than A Latte

Maybe I should have titled this post: Always The Last To Know

I just learned that the publisher for CRAVING PERFECT has just reduced the purchase price for this book to 99 cents on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble, which is way less than a latte.  Not sure how long this sale will last but I wanted to share.

I wrote this book around 8 years ago but it was published in 2011.  It's the only book that I've had published that contains a fantasy element, although I've written others with fantasy elements.  They just haven't been published (yet). 

This book will always have a special place in my heart.  It was fun to write.  I wrote it when I used to run/jog for long stretches at a time. I used to write chapters in my head when I ran and then go home and pound them out on my laptop.  So, it's no wonder that this one involves a magic treadmill. :)




4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Don't you like it when those sales sneak up on you?
That first book always has a special place in our hearts.

shelly said...

Funny. There must be magic dusters, too.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I do my best crafting when I'm walking my pups.

Crystal Collier said...

Sweet! I love fantasy elements. I'm the opposite. There are only a few things I've written that don't have one.