Monday, December 8, 2014

Santa Baby

From the day after Thanksgiving to Christmas Day, I become almost obsessed with Christmas music--listening to it, playing it on the piano, tuning it on in my car, singing it, thinking it.  All types too--the classics, the re-do's, the jazzy kind.  I don't like Christmas music in July; I don't like it in January.  Just December.  And just through Christmas.  Then it must go away till next year, never to touch my ears till it is time.

Yes, it's playing in my office now as I write this.  I am not wearing a Christmas sweater. I will never wear a Christmas sweater.  I may be eating a Christmas cookie. Or two.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

5 comments:

Karen Walker said...

Love this!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your Christmas music!
Christmas sweaters are usually ugly, so good for you.

shelly said...

I love Christmas music. It comes once a year so why not indulge.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'll join you with a cookie or four.

LD Masterson said...

Christmas music and cookies. Hey, works for me.

(And I don't own a Christmas sweater.)