Monday, September 29, 2014

Snap4Kids: For The Love of Cooking

Wanna do something good today?

How about checking out the Snap4Kids Cookbook that's on sale right now.  Snap4Kids is a Special Needs Assistance Program for kids that's been around since 1993 and today they're announcing the arrival of their cookbook, For the Love of Cooking.  This cookbook contains over 110 recipes from 90 authors, many USA Today and New York Time's bestsellers, from everything from appetizers to desserts.  Each recipe comes with a personal story.

I shared one of my most favorite dessert recipes from my mother that she used to make when I was a kid.  Yum. Yum. 

To learn more, please visit Snap4kids

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your recipe is in the book? Congratulations!

Karen Walker said...

Yeah, that's cool that your recipe is in the book!

~Sia McKye~ said...

I enjoy recipes that also come with a story. Some of the really old cookbooks did. Talked about something in everyday life and now is a bit of history. :-) Sounds like a good way to raise money for a good cause too.

Sia McKye Over Coffee

shelly said...

Tweeted!

LD Masterson said...

You got it. I'll check it out.