Monday, June 23, 2014

Kicking Back, Sonoran Desert-Style

I have a feeling that my blogging is going to be sparse this summer, at best.  I also found that I've been spending more of my social media time on Twitter and Tumblr than I have on Blogger and Facebook, too.  Is Blogging going the way of the dinosaurs?  I don't know, for sure. I have my suspicions.

Anyway, I've got several writing projects in the works plus some summer trips planned that are vying for (and getting) my attention. Have you ever noticed that writing projects are like needy toddlers? I digress.

I'll pop in and out when there's something interesting or useful to say.

Hope it's not too hot where you live and that your summer is off to a wonderful start!

More soon (I hope)!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll pass on needy toddlers.
A lot of people are on break, so don't think blogging is dying.

Murees Dupé said...

Sometimes life just gets in the way and blogging suffers. Enjoy your summer. Sounds like it is going to be fun. It's a cold winter for us in South Africa at the moment, but then again, I prefer the cold.

Murees Dupé said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LD Masterson said...

Well, I'm still avoiding Twitter so I may be missing you (sometimes I think social media is the needy toddler) but I I'll keep my eyes open for word on here or Facebook.