Tuesday, May 27, 2014

PLAYED Goes on Sale Today! Got Shelfies?

Hey, guess what? Played is now available in bookstores and libraries everywhere!

If you see my baby out in the wild, be sure to snap a Shelfie and tag me on social media so that I can live vicariously through you.

I'd really love to see Played at the beach looking pretty on a blanket next to a cool drink. Because I live in the middle of the Sonoran desert and it's approaching triple-digits here, I love water pics. Just sayin'.

Hope you enjoy this companion novel to Hooked.  Sam and Riley, FTW!

xoxo

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Liz!!!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

mega-congratulations

So cool

Tammy Theriault said...

awesome! congrats and great cover!

LD Masterson said...

Congratulations, Liz. I'll keep my eyes open and camera ready.

Amy Jarecki said...

Congratulations, Liz! I'm so excited for you :-)