Monday, March 3, 2014

Free Novella!

In case you missed the other 10,987 tweets, Tumblrs, Facebook posts and general shout-outs across the Interwebz, You Are Here is currently being offered FREE on Amazon and the download will soon be offered free on the Harlequin More Than Words web site as well for a limited time. 

Each story that's part of the anthology, including You Are Here, features one of the winning recipients from the More Than Words program, which supports and promotes women who make significant contributions in their communities.  My story gives a hat tip to the awesome Cheryl Sesnon, Executive Director of the Jubilee's Women's Center in Seattle, Washington.  While You Are Here is fiction, the plot is sadly all too real.  It's a contemporary story about a teen girl and her family who hit rock bottom and struggle to return to "normal."

By downloading the free novella, you are supporting More Than Words and the promotion of these women, including women like Cheryl Sesnon. 

Plus, did I mention that there will be a free excerpt for Played included with You Are Here?  Yes, indeedy. 

Free novella + great story + supporting a worthwhile cause = WIN!

Download the free novella here.

7 comments:

SA Larsenッ said...

That's wonderful and exciting! I love the reason for this anthology. Thanks for letting us know.

CA Heaven said...

Cool. I will download and check it out. Maybe I can get a good read for the next weekend >:)

Cold As Heaven

Talli Roland said...

Love the cover and the reason behind the anthology!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! I will download today.

Jane Jazz said...

Two very good reasons for downloading this anthology... so I'll go and do it right now :-) JJ

Lexa Cain said...

I just love that cover. It's so cute and different. It's a real stand out. Congrats on the anthology - I bet it'll do great!! :)

LD Masterson said...

This is a great cause and, amazingly, I do seem to have missed the 10,987 tweets, Tumblrs, Facebook posts so I'm glad you posted it here.