Monday, February 3, 2014

Whenever You Preorder a Book, An Angel Gets Her Wings

Yeah! Angels!! I love 'em.

Now that the Played book cover has been revealed and shared (thank you angels on Facebook and Twitter!!), I can now share the book trailer and tell you about a cool contest for some Played ARCs.

First, here's the trailer:



Between now and February 21, anyone who shares the book cover and book trailer on any of their social media sites and blogs will automatically be entered to win one of five autographed ARCs of Played!  This is open to both domestic and international! Just be sure to link back to me so that I can keep track.  The more shares, the more places, the more chances to win!! Simple.

The five winners will be announced right here on February 17.

Help an angel get here wings!

12 comments:

Erica said...

I cannot WAIT for Played - I've shared everything over at my blog facebook page :) https://www.facebook.com/TheBookCellarX?ref=hl

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sweet trailer. I'll share it and you don't even need to enter me.

~Sia McKye~ said...

Enjoyed the trailer, Liz!

Sia McKye Over Coffee

shelly said...

Tweeted and shared! Love the title to your post.

Hugs and chocolate!

Renae McKenzie said...

Love the trail and cannot wait for the release of PLAYED!!

I posted about your exciting new installment in the HOOKED series on my blog which can be found here, and links to it will soon be up on my facebook and twitter page for Rolling with the Moments.

Renae McKenzie
@ Rolling with the Moments

Kittie Howard said...

Fab trailer, Liz! Really looking forward to "Played."

Pk Hrezo said...

Tweeting it now! Love the cover and trailer! Big congrats, Liz!!

Tara said...

Nice trailer and great cover!

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Theresa Milstein said...

Such a cute cover. I'm sharing this on Twitter!

Tiffany said...

Shared on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=799298276751405&set=a.538890772792158.138850.494525753895327&type=1&stream_ref=10

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BMTSBLOG/status/432589005213814784

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/117645034093364854651/posts/TDdd8Dq227q

Love the cover and I can't wait to read it!! Thanks for the chance! <3

LD Masterson said...

Got you covered on my blog, ldmasterson-author.blogspot.com