Friday, October 4, 2013

Wordstock Festival - Portland, Oregon THIS WEEKEND!

If you live in or around Oregon, I'd love to see you at the Wordstock book festival this weekend!

I'll be doing a reading and book signing on Saturday, October 5 at 3 pm.  Then on Sunday, October 6, I'll be participating in a Diversity in Children's Literature panel at 5pm with YA and MG writers Rosanne Parry, Corey Haydu, Barry Deutsch and Emma Trevayne.

Wordstock is a literary art and education non-profit that does wonderful things for classrooms and the community.  Lots of great books, great writers, great everything this weekend.  Hope you can make it! 

For details, click here.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wordstock - funny! Congratulations and hope the reading and signing go well. Sorry, wrong side of the country.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Wow, Liz,

That sounds so exciting!!!! Hope you have a blast this weekend!

I wish I was in the area!!

Trisha F said...

I wiiish. Would totally be there if I was nearby :)

Danette Baltzer said...

Sounds like you have a lot of great stuff going on! best wishes to you!

LD Masterson said...

Hope everything went well. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Amy Jarecki said...

Loved seeing your twitter posts about your experience. Good for you!