Monday, September 23, 2013

Arizona Storytellers Project

If you live in Arizona, come check out the Arizona Storytellers on October 3 at the Desert Botanical Gardens.  The theme for the October 3rd event is "Home is where..."  Places that are the most special to us. 

I'll be sharing my story, along with about 8 other storytellers.  Spoiler alert: my home story is not at all what you'd think either. 

This is a great project with inspiring voices sponsored by The Arizona Republic and 12News.  I'm very happy to have been selected for the October event and hope that I can share my story without shedding too many tears.  Yeah, it's that kind of story. :)

If you can join us, click here for ticket information and details. 

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're one of the presenters? That's very cool!

James Garcia Jr. said...

Very cool! Wishing you a successful event. Will there be photos later? *begs* :)

-Jimmy

~Sia McKye~ said...

Hey Liz! What a grand thing for you to be able to participate. I love storytelling events and especially oral storytelling. There's a knack to it because you're using voice, facial expression, and gestures.

Have fun!

Sia McKye Over Coffee

Pk Hrezo said...

Hey Liz! Sounds like fun! Wish I could make it but FLA is a bit too far away. :)

Danette Baltzer said...

Sounds great. Congrats!!