Monday, July 29, 2013

Bloggy Break

With everything that I got going on in the next few weeks, I've decided to take a short bloggy break for my own sanity.  Plus it's really hot here in the desert right now and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders, so my posts probably wouldn't make much sense anyway.

Hope you are enjoying the summer! Before we know it, Labor Day will be here.  (How's that possible??) By the way, less than six months till Christmas. :) Somebody had to say it.

Talk to you soon!

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your break, Liz!

Karen Walker said...

Take care, Liz. Enjoy!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Liz,

Enjoy you break... BUT before you get to comfy, PLEASE drop by my blog...

I have a cover reveal.... MINE... An illustration I did for debut author, Siv Ottem...

I hope you can make it!

James Garcia Jr. said...

Hi, Liz. Enjoy your break. I'm already over it with summer. Can't wait until long sleeves and rain! ;)

-Jimmy

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Enjoy your break!

LD Masterson said...

Enjoy. See you when you get back.

Trisha F said...

Have a great break - I hope it cools down a little for you! Over here it's winter and I still have days where I feel a bit too warm for my liking. ;)

Danette Baltzer said...

YOu did not have to say it! :)

Enjoy the break!

Caryn Caldwell said...

It *has* been hot in the desert this summer, hasn't it? Though we've had some great storms lately, and everything has cooled down. Hope you're getting the same weather we are.

Enjoy your blog break!

Gina Gao said...

Enjoy your break!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Hi Liz! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com