Monday, May 6, 2013

Literary Awards

Some rather cool news to share...

I learned last week that HOOKED has been nominated for Best Fiction by YALSA! YALSA stands for Young Adult Library Services Association.  There are lots of other great young adult titles on the list, so I'm really honored simply to be nominated.  And to be listed among the stories of some of my fave authors like Gayle Forman and Rainbow Rowell? Yeah, makes me dizzy.  And check out many of the other authors listed from The Lucky 13s!

A lot of great reads on this list.  I've read so many of them so I am in awe.

Click here for the link.

To say the least, the news pretty much made my week.

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Liz! What an honor.

jblynn said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Karen Walker said...

Wow, Liz, congratulations. That is an honor, indeed.
Karen

R. Mac Wheeler said...


Yahoooooo

Congrats

Jean Davis said...

Congratulations! Very cool!

LD Masterson said...

Whoa. That's great.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Liz,

IT's been ages.... I was SO busy with writing 26 intro sof the A-Z I couldn't even breath most of the time.

CONGRATS! I am SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!! Good luck and I really hope you win!

Danette said...

Congratulations Liz! Sorry I've gotten behind. I'd planned to stay up on things a bit better but it's been a hell of a year.