Monday, February 4, 2013

February, Hello!

February is off with a bang and a bit of a world-wind, now that Hooked has been released into the great, big crazy world.  I'll be living out of a suitcase for most of it.  So far, having a blast and looking forward to debriefing my YA debut release with you in March when things calm down a bit.  Have already experienced a few unexpected twists, along with the expected ones.

So, I've got a bunch of bookish things planned during the month and, of course, it makes no sense but I'm starting in the Midwest and moving west.  From what I understand, the icicles are forming in Chicago as we speak so I hope for at least one snowball fight with my nephew in between everything. I also hope that I don't return home with another flu bug or hypothermia or anything.

If you happen to live in Illinois or the surrounding areas, I'd love to see you at The Glen Ellyn Bookstore in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, on February 21 from 6-8 pm. 

If you live in the American Southwest, I'd also love to see you at The Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, Arizona, on February 27 from 6-8 pm.  Needless to say, sweets and goodies will be served at both bookstores, along with some good bookish discussion.

Blogging during February will be sparse but the awesome Charity Bradford will be visiting my blog on Feb. 19.  I may have a few more (hopefully) interesting announcements and will share when I can.

Hope your February is off to a fabulous start! I miss you!

7 comments:

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, liz,

Well, if the weather keeps up, you WILL have that snowball fight. LOL. 25 and snowing in Chicago today.

Thankfully the winds are not whirling around, so the snow is quite lovely.

Safe travels and I hope to see you in a few weeks.

Do you Nicki Elston? She live is the West burbs. I am going to ask her to invite her to your book signing. She's a sweetheart and even though we only live an hour away from each other, I only see her maybe once a year. I hope she can make it. Such FUN!

Danette said...

Have loads of fun and congrats again! Safe travels!!

Amy Jarecki said...

Have fun, Liz! And stay warm!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Have a wonderful tour! Too bad you aren't traveling to the sunny South, and saving Chicago for when the weather gets a little bit warmer. Oh, well. Snowball fights are fun. Enjoy!

Angelina Rain said...

Congrats on Hooked!

I live in IL, but I'm about 2 or 3 hours south of there. I'll have to check my calender and see if I will be able to get out there. :-)

Carol Riggs said...

Best wishes for HOOKED and its release!! Don't envy you dipping into that bad weather. I hope you don't get sick--take care and do some relaxing things too. :) And have fun!

LTM said...

Best of luck to you "on tour," Liz! We have loads of writer-friends in Chicago, so I'm sure you'll have a great turnout! Take care and Happy Valentine's day~ :o) <3