Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thank you, You're Awesome!

The Hooked blog tour ends today and, wow, what an experience. 

I did my best to thank people for all the tweets and likes and follows but there were days in the last two weeks when it became impossible.  Some days became viral, when I'd see literally hundreds of tweets with my name in it and that was exciting and scary and, for me, unexpected.

I like to thank people when they do something nice and thoughtful.  That's just me.  So if you helped me out during the blog tour and I didn't get a chance to tell you how incredibly wonderful you are, I'm doing it now. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That is just awesome, Liz!! Glad the tour rocked.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats, liz,

YOU DESERVE, all the best wishes for this year. You had a rough 2012. Positive and caring people will always be around when you really need them.

This is what makes our community so VERY SPECIAL!

~Sia McKye~ said...

What a wonderful thing to have happen Liz, to have your book and name go viral!

I've been thinking about you and hoping your heart and memories are settling a bit and you're doing much better, day by day. Still--I'm sending a bag of personalize hugs. Take one out whenever you need one.