Thursday, October 11, 2012

Choose My Way: HOOKED-inspired Music

Lots of fun stuff today!

The Class of 2K13 launches today.  As part of the launch, I've contributed a vlog about the inspiration behind Hooked.  The coolest part, though?  The background music is a song called "Choose My Way."  It was written and performed by 16 year old Chicago teenager, Livy Zienty.  Hooked is very much a story about dreaming big dreams, even when the odds may not be in your favor.  "Choose My Way" captures that theme perfectly and I'm proud to be associated with this young songwriter.

You can watch the vlog and hear the song on the Class of 2k13 web site or on my YouTube channel. 

Wanna learn more about Livy Zienty?  She's on Facebook and Twitter, like most teens her age, and I understand she was in the recording studio a couple of weeks ago and recorded another song that she wrote called "Good Intention."  I love that song too.  She's adorbs, IMO, though I may be a bit biased. 

Like I said in yesterday's post, I'll be giving away free music downloads beginning November 1, among other things.  Be sure to stop back to this blog and my web site in the coming weeks for all the details.

Enjoy! And don't forget that the Class of 2K13 is having lots of book goodies and giveaways today.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, liz,

Sound like lots of excitement going on... Keep up the positive energy.... it's working for you.

Danette said...

CONGRATS LIZ! Sounds like a busy time- but good busy!