Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HOOKED Countdown Widget!


A big thank you to the awesomely cool Blogger Petra at Safari Poet for creating a countdown widget for Hooked. 

I wanted a countdown widget and was perusing a number of the "free" widget box-like sites to create one but couldn't seem to find a free widget service that let me upload the book cover.  Petra turned me onto Counto.  Click here to see Petra's page on Counto.  She's a pro! And super nice.

If you know of any cool widget/countdown sites, feel free to share in the comments.  I'm always on the hunt.

And (shameless plug) if you would like to share the Hooked countdown widget on any of your social media sites if YA is your cup of tea, please feel free. I would be eternally grateful! Less than 133 days left before the release date, but who's counting?!


Click here to grab the embedded HTML code for the Hooked countdown widget from Petra's cool page!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't even remember the one I used for my first book...
I'll be sure to watch yours so I don't miss the date though!

Heather Gardner said...

AWESOME!
Thank you.
HMG

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Who's counting? Um, a LOT of people!

Danette said...

I'll be sharing it in the next few weeks for sure!