Friday, July 13, 2012

WANTED: Book Bloggers!

If you saw the cover for my Young Adult contemporary debut Hooked on the HarlequinTEEN Facebook Fan Page yesterday and you want to be one of the first book bloggers to view the teaser Hooked book trailer and share it with your audiences, then you've come to the right place! 

CLICK HERE to email me for the super-secret code and I will email you the link to the Hooked book trailer beginning Sunday, July 15.


Then if you would be so kind as to post the Hooked book trailer on your blogs beginning Monday, July 16, you will be entered to win a $25 Visa Gift Card but, here's the best part:  The first 30 bloggers to post the Hooked book trailer on their blogs and web sites will receive an early e-galley of Hooked when it becomes available in the early Fall.  That's right.  Before Hooked is available to anyone on NetGalley, you will receive your very own copy. 

Regarding the Visa Gift Card, you can increase your chances of winning by posting the Hooked book trailer in multiple places, including your blog.   The more places you post, the higher your chances of winning.  So, in addition to your blogs, you can post the book trailer to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, or wherever your social media heart desires. Just let me know where you plan to post when you email me.

The winner of the Visa Gift card will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced on Monday, August 6, so you have roughly three whole fun weeks to participate.  Any book bloggers can participate.  The only requirement? Must love YA. :-)

P.S. If you have trouble with my email link, or if you have any additional questions, please leave a message in the comments below and I will contact you directly.

Thank you!  And hope you love the Hooked book trailer as much a I do.

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Mentioned your cover today! Good stuff.

Caitlin YA Bookworm said...

Hi Liz,
I would love to post the Hooked book trailer on my blog but when I tried sending you an e-mail, it didn't let me for some reason. I've tried several times with no luck. My e-mail is theyabookworm@gmail.com and my blog is http://theyabookworm.blogspot.ca/ :D

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Caitlin, I just sent you an email. Sorry about the link!

Best Tan said...

Liz, I posted the book trailer on my blog here: http://scarletsilhouettes.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-trailer-hooked-by-liz-fichera.html

Liz Fichera said...

Thank you, Best.

Thank you, Everybody! The response to this contest has been amazing. I spent my weekend responding to email. I am humbled by the HOOKED book cover and book trailer love today. xoxo

Charity Bradford said...

Posted it on my blog today, google+'d it and it automatically posts to my twitter feed.

Blog

Tweet--looks like you saw it. ;)

Liz Fichera said...

Thank you, Charity!

Amy Jarecki said...

Love the cover!

Misha Gericke said...

Beautiful cover. Can't really help you since I'm not a book blogger, but I put out your link on my twitter. Hopefully some book bloggers following me will head over. :-)

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, Misha!

LTM said...

Oh, man! I missed out on all this! But the book looks awesome--running over to add it to my TBR pile now! :o) <3

Trisha said...

Sorry I missed this, Liz. Sounds as if you had a lot of response anyway!