Monday, July 9, 2012

HOOKED News!

Update: The Hooked book cover is now live!! Click here.

*******

Can you keep a secret?  I can't.  Because this news is too cool NOT to share.

If  you want to be one of the first people to see the incredibly gorgeous cover for Hooked, you'll need to go the HarlequinTEEN Facebook page on Thursday, July 12.  Haven't joined their page yet? Why not?! :)  Click here.

Then, on Friday, July 13, I'll have some more cool news to share but that will remain a secret.

Hee hee. Sometimes secrets are fun. This is one of those times.

Till then.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll be sure to check it out Thursday! I know you're excited.

LD Masterson said...

Aw, you're enjoying this secret thing way too much.

Heather M. Gardner said...

So exciting! Thanks for the tease. Gives me something to look forward too!
HMG

Tara said...

I've been dying to see/read this book for a year already. I'm so happy for you!

Angelina Rain said...

I can't wait to see the cover!