Monday, June 18, 2012

Priceless

I felt like a hermit this weekend.  I started reading a book on Friday night and pretty much took it with me wherever I went this weekend.  I could not put it down.  It was soooo goood! I love it when that happens, even though my eyeballs currently feel like they want to pop out of my head and take a nap for the rest of the summer.

And then Sunday night I started another book and the same thing happened.  What are the chances of lightning striking twice?

So worth it.

I'm inviting the author of the first book to my blog next month.  She's so cool.  I can't wait for you to meet her.  Her book?  PUSHING THE LIMITS.  Run. Don't walk to pre-order her book.  It's that intense.  It's that good. 

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great when a book can captivate your attention like that. My writing had mine this weekend.

Angelina Rain said...

I love that "can't put this book down" feeling. Glad you read some good books.

Talli Roland said...

Ooh, I love it when that happens!

Jean Davis said...

Gotta love a good book!

SA Larsenッ said...

Ooh, looking forward to your invited author! It's great to find yourself enveloped in someone's story. ;D

~Sia McKye~ said...

Story line sounds good. I love reading books that capture me up.

Also, you were in my thoughts yesterday. Hugs.

Sia McKye OVER COFFEE

Jemi Fraser said...

LOVE when that happens! Can't wait to hear more about the book! :)

Gina Blechman said...

Just looked up the book, and it does look quite interesting. Looking forward to seeing what the author has to say about it. Until then, it's going on my to-read list. :-)

~Gina Blechman

Tracy Jo said...

I love that! Can't wait to check out the book. Hope your week is off to a great start!

Trisha said...

Sounds like a fabulous read, thanks for the enticing post :)