Friday, May 18, 2012

Makeover!

A website makeover feels a little like a house remodel.  You paint the walls, change the floors, rearrange the furniture and, presto, it feels like a brand-new house.

With Hooked releasing in *gulp* eight months, I wanted to spruce up the website for the (hopefully) new guests. 

So I'm having a pre-house-warming partay today at my website.  Feel free to pour yourself the beverage of your choice from the fully stocked bar and help yourself to some of the pretty hors d'oeuvres.  Make yourself at home and don't be shy about letting me know what you think! 

Click here to enter.  If you dare.

13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Simple and effective! I like the tie at the top. Adds personality.

Tracy Jo said...

Cheers! I love it! Nice and simple, not so much bling that you can't really see what it is about. Love the rope tie, very cool. Congrats and looking forward to the book. Have a great weekend and thanks for the drink!

raelynbarclay said...

I like it! You've captured the SW without overdoing it and it feels more like you than the old design. I'm looking forward to the cover reveal. Hope you have a fabulous weekend Liz.

LD Masterson said...

VERY nice. The background, colors, and the twine bow work great together.

~Sia McKye~ said...

Fit the theme of a southwestern author. Looking forward to seeing that cover.

I just stopped by to see how you're doing and let you know I was thinking of you!


Sia McKye OVER COFFEE

Angela Felsted said...

I think it looks great.

Danette said...

It's a very nice start. You'll probably switch up a bit as you go along but it does capture the Southwest flavor which is perfect for your writing!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Beautiful. A writer AND a decorator, huh? Like the others said, the rope tie is a nice homey touch.

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks for visiting, all!

Jemi Fraser said...

Very nice! I love the colours and the overall feel of it - well done! :)

James Garcia Jr. said...

It's very cute! I like it.

-Jimmy

D..J. Kirkby said...

I liked the blog I landed on (the green background) but your new website is awesome! Love the rustic look....

Trisha said...

Yay! I'm going to check out your refurbished site :)