Sunday, April 1, 2012

A-Z Challenge

I am participating in this year's A-Z Blogging Challenge, where each day during the month of April your blog post corresponds to the letter of the alphabet beginning with, of course, "A."  There are something like 2000 people participating this year.  It's crazy big.

I look forward to visiting a lot of new blogs this month, which is the fun thing about this challenge.   The hard part? Trying to come up with post topics for "X" and "Y."  Those letters can be killer.

Will you be participating? (Click on the link above for more deets.)

13 comments:

Karen Walker said...

Yes, Liz, I'm doing it this year. It sure is crazy how many people are participating.
karen

Sarah Pearson said...

I have an 'X' idea, (it falls on a Friday, which means it's music day!) It's just 21 other letters I'm a bit stuck on right now :-)

Deniz Bevan said...

I'm in! 2000 people? There were only 1000 when I signed up. Wow.

Tracy Jo said...

I am participating. It should be a fun and crazy month!

raelynbarclay said...

Good luck and have fun!

Christine said...

I am participating! It's my first year, and I'm trying not to feel overwhelmed and I'm a little stuck on X myself.

Well, good luck to all of us!

Christine @ Coffee in the Garden

cherie said...

Yup, I'm doing it this year. Good luck to you and to all of us doing the challenge!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm all set! What's your word for A today?

ediFanoB said...

I don't participate. But I try to visit some blogs regularly.

Jemi Fraser said...

This is my first year joining - kinda scary still! But the visiting is awesome! :)

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

I'm doing it! Should be fun!


Happy A-Zing!

My A-Z!

Heather M. Gardner said...

I'm all in! Best of luck!
HMG

Jean said...

My first year playing, too. I was traveling yesterday, scheduled the first post, scrambled to get today's done, and I got tomorrow's scheduled. Now, I'm trying to visit a few other players while I have a few minutes. I saw you name and decided to drop in.

Cute way to to answer the "A" blog!