Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm in Love

Remember that post I wrote about a book's lifecycle? Well, I'm in that first stage.  I have a new idea.  I've started plotting.  And my world is raining unicorns and rainbows right now.  I had planned to outline through Christmas and then begin writing in January but the story already has its hooks in me and I've written the first two chapters.  This time, it's another YA contemporary.  I am loving the contemporaries. 

Wish us luck in a long and happy relationship together, my book idea and me. By the way, I am registered at every bookstore near you. :-P

14 comments:

DEZMOND said...

hope your new love is good in bed too :PPPP

Joanne said...

You're definitely in the newlywed stage right now ... Enjoy :)

Trisha said...

OOOH so exciting Liz!! I love that 'unicorns etc.' stage. Hear me loosing a dreamy sigh right now...!

Angelina Rain said...

It's so exciting! Love those new ideas. Have fun with yours.

Talli Roland said...

Have fun! :) I love that stage.

Mel Fowler said...

I hope your love lasts long... I think I just entered into the second stage... ugh... I'm trying to keep going!

LD Masterson said...

Wishing you a long and happy relationship.

raelynbarclay said...

:happy sigh: Enjoy the new idea :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If you can't love your own book, who else will, right?

Tara said...

Congrats!! It's a good feeling, isn't it? When you get more comfortable, tell us what it's about. I bet it has a strong heroine.

I started with historical and switched to contemporary too. Weird cause it when it comes to my own reading, I choose historicals. It's easier to write contemporary, especially if you don't have all day to do research.

Tracy Jo said...

Always fun when an idea gets it hooks in you! Good luck Liz!!

Sarah Pearson said...

Yay, have fun and I hope it lasts the duration :-)

LTM said...

LOL! ahh... love that stage. Very fun. Good luck to you and new MS! Can't wait to see how this turns out~ :o) <3

Ann Best said...

That sounds SO exciting! So glad you're hooked. Your title "I'm in Love" hooked me enough to send me over here to see what was happening. I hope you have great fun with this and keep that "loving feeling" going strong!
Ann Best, Memoir Author of In the Mirror & Imprisoned