Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Apologies to Jerry Seinfeld
1) Once anyone gets upgraded to First-Class (it happened to me, twice on this trip!), there should be a TSA rule that you can never go back to Coach. Ever.
2) The safety speech before take-off. You know that speech. The mechanical-sounding one where the flight attendants point to the exits and tell you that there's no smoking? Yeah, that one. Could they possibly update the part about how to lock your seatbelt in place?! I mean, seriously. Is there anyone within the sound of my voice who doesn't know how to lock a seatbelt?
3) As soon as the plane lands and the seatbelt sign goes off...does everyone have to all at once behave like a pack of wild animals? I feel sorry for anyone over the age of 80 who has to fly.
4) The security lines for Priority Check-in are way nicer (See #1 above). I think I even saw a few TSA agents smile.
5) I keep waiting for Kramer to come barrelling out of the baggage carousel but, so far, it hasn't happened. :-) (You have to love Seinfeld to understand.)
Glad to be home.