Monday, July 18, 2011

A Smile For Your Monday

Here's a YouTube video that went viral last week.  It's sure to put a smile on your face and may give you a reason to fall in love with Michael Bublé. 

I love the fun that the people in this video are having.  It also reminds me of something my Dad always said: "Age is just a number."

***Click here.***

A big thank you to all the friends (and new friends) who've said such nice things about Craving Perfect on Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and other equally cool places across the Web. I can't believe that it releases a week from today!  Needless to say, there will be plenty of cupcakes, chocolate, and champagne to go around next week. :-)

13 comments:

Joanne said...

Exciting times going on over here, best wishes with your book!

Angelina Rain said...

Awww, what a cute picture!

Karen Walker said...

Liz, you have no idea how much I needed that today. Thanks for sharing.
Karen

Colette said...

What a riot! I hope we all have the creativity to do something like that at their age! That was some production.

Madeleine said...

Cupcakes and chocolate, Mmmmm. Congrats again. Best wishes with its success :O)

Jo Schaffer said...

THAT was hilarious to watch! (= Haha! I hope that I end up in a place that happenin'!

Heather M. Gardner said...

That was just awesome!

Going to share some more!
HMG

J.L. Campbell said...

Hope the start of the week is great for you. Congrats on the upcoming release!

Tara Tyler said...

*chuckles in spite of herself*

Michael Di Gesu said...

SOOOO exciting..... I will be around to celebrate with you Liz....

Siv Maria said...

Thanks for the laugh! We can never get enough of them, don't you agree?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Crap, I need to add your book to my Amazing Authors page!

Trisha said...

Only a week to go??? Well, less now I suppose! So exciting!!