Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No Matter Where You Go, There You Are

I am seriously needing a raspberry scone at the moment but I'll settle for one of the pretty cupcakes to my left.  Help yourself!  There's plenty for everyone.

Anyway, it's been a busy book release week.  Topics on the blogs have been all over the place from genre bending to publishing journeys to sugar cravings.  Here's where I've been, if you're interested in checking out cool new places for readers and authors:

* PK Hrezo's blog.
* Linda Mooney's radio program.  (This was fun too! If you click the link, you can listen to the playback.  If you've never experienced blog talk radio, I encourage you to check it out. Very cool.)
* Lisa Sanchez's blog.
* Manic Readers.
* Killer Chicks.

Today, I'm the featured author on the Carina Press blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.  In addition to some trivia about Craving Perfect, I'll be sharing a few odd tidbits about me on Twitter.  For those of you who know me, really really know me, you know that getting me to share the really personal stuff is like pulling teeth.  That said, I did manage to come up with a few anecdotal tidbits for all the world to see on Twitter.  Hope you find them amusing.

If you're on Twitter, let me know what you crave today with a #CravingPerfect hastag!  I'm dying to start a Twitter Trending Topic.  Why should Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black have all the fun?!  Come play! 

Me? I'll be tweeting: I'm still craving that raspberry scone. Bad. #CravingPerfect among other things.

Warning: My tweets may get more bizarre as the day goes on as I will be meeting my sister later and we will undoubtedly be ordering a couple of those colorful drinks with the pretty umbrellas. Be very afraid. ;-)

Look forward to seeing you around the web!

17 comments:

Heather M. Gardner said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! Enjoy every moment. Write down a few notes about the floaty feelings to get you through the long writing days ahead for the next book! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Take it easy on those umbrella drinks!
Heather

Karen Walker said...

Liz, is your book only available as an e-book? Is there a print version? I don't have an ereader and would love to get it.
Karen

Talli Roland said...

Wow, you have been busy - fantastic! How lovely things are rolling right along.

Shirley Wells said...

We only get one cupcake?

Wow. You've been busy. I'm just off to listen to the radio playback.

Angela Felsted said...

Ooooh, love twitter games. I'll have to check it out.

Danette said...

Too bad I can't tweet at work. I have missed out on more fun lately!!! :( Enjoy your days with your new book release! YAY!!!

Madeleine said...

scones are my absolute downfall, though I've never tried a raspberry one. Thanks for the heads up on all those blogs. Congrats in the interview, too :O)

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks for the comments, all! And, Karen, Craving Perfect is only available as an e-book at the current time.

Karen Walker said...

Hi Liz,
I need your email address in order to enter you in my giveaway. Please email me at karen@followingthewhispers.com and give me your email address. Thanks.
Karen

Theresa Milstein said...

Now you're making me crave a scone!

Look at all these links. You're the blog to visit!

I'm so excited for you about Craving Perfect.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Liz,

IT sounds like you are having a blast... Good for you!

At least you missed the Dementor attack in Chicago today... lol.

I'll try and catch some of the tweets...

LTM said...

ahh! Too fun. I haven't been on Twitter in a while... running over now~ :o) <3

Amy Jarecki said...

Enjoy your time with your sister! I need one of those scones made with splenda!

Deniz Bevan said...

Thanks for the cupcake! Need a lot of those this weekend because I. Want. To. Finish. Editing. Aaagh!
I'd follow you if I was on Twitter!

Doralynn Kennedy said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a really exciting time for you! Enjoy that colorful drink with the pretty umbrella!

Nas Dean said...

Hi Liz,

I'm so happy for you!

And congratulations you just won the Lynne Marshall giveaway at my blog!

http://nas-dean.blogspot.com/

Please check the comments. And Liz, for the first time I'm a guest here:

http://christinahollis.blogsot.com/

It's been easy asking questions and being a host but being at the other end...

Nas Dean said...

Lol, just saw the typo, it should've been

http://christinahollis.blogspot.com/