Friday, April 22, 2011

The Post In Which I Will Be A Big Tease

This is one of those annoying posts where I tell you something that won't happen till next week.  How lame is that?  Yes, I'm a tease.

But my next release, Craving Perfect, has been such a long time coming that I am positively giddy.  And so ready to party.  That's because the book's nickname is The Little Book That Could because, seriously, for a long time it was The Little Book That Couldn't.  It's also the book that my very cool agent, Holly Root, first fell in love with and I totally love her for that.  It was not, however, the first book that sold.  And, hopefully not the last! (Hey, Universe, are you listening?!)

So on Monday next week, I hope you'll stop by and check out the beautiful book cover for Craving Perfect and its spiffy little book trailer.  In the weeks and months that come, there will be lots of cool prizes and giveaways but on Monday, I'll bring cupcakes and a big fat smile on my face. :-)  No more teasing. Promise.

20 comments:

Taryn Kincaid said...

Congrats, Liz! Looking forward to it!

Shirin Dubbin said...

Can't wait!

Heather M. Gardner said...

Yeah! I'm ready!

Michael Di Gesu said...

HOW AWESOME, LIZ! I am sooooo happy for you! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

Are they chocolate cupcakes? MMMMMMMMM!

Raelyn Barclay said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to it :)

J.L. Campbell said...

Can't wait to see it!

Linda Leszczuk said...

Hey, teasing's not so bad. Now we have a weekend to anticipate.

Elena Solodow said...

This is excellent news! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

Jen Daiker said...

You are a tease and I love it! I can't wait to see the cover! How exciting to see one that you were never sure what would happen finally paid off! I love moments like this!!!

Hoory and Congrats!!

Maria Zannini said...

It feels so satisfying to get a book you love published. Enjoy the ride.

James Garcia Jr said...

Hello, Liz. As someone who took twenty years to see his book published, I love to hear stories from authors about their projects coming to life from more difficult directions than the easy route.
Congrats to you and I look forward to seeing and hearing about all of the details.

-Jimmy

Angelina Rain said...

I can’t wait to see this cover. Carina Press makes some beautiful covers. And I can’t wait to read this book. Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait to read it.

Colette said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see it.

Trisha said...

Ohhh, this is exciting! I look forward to seeing your cover/book trailer :)

kelworthfiles said...

Congratulations and all that!

I'm starting up a 'Critiquing Crusaders' program, where participants in the Second Crusade can find other writers to exchange critiques with or form critiquing circles. If you're interested, come by The Kelworth Files to check it out!

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, all! Can't wait to (finally) share with you on Monday. Regarding cupcakes, there will be plenty to go around--chocolates, pink sprinkles, whatever your hearts desire. ;-)

Orlando said...

I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see the book cover and party with you. Congratulations and all my best goes out to you.

Nas Dean said...

Congratulations! Oh I'm so looking forward for a glmpse of your new cover!

Deniz Bevan said...

This is a *good* tease! Congratulations! Loved your letter to your teen self, by the way. I can so relate to the glasses...

Me said...

Neat