Something Else To Distract Me are hosting a blogfest right up my alley: Favorite television shows that we miss but that are no longer making new episodes. We are to list our Top Five. With the exception of #1, I tried to keep it in the last decade. Here are mine:
1) SEINFELD - My all-time fave. I've seen each episode at least 100 times.
2) FIREFLY - Who was the SyFy genius that decided to cancel this show?! This show rocked.
3) PRIVILEGED - This was a guilty pleasure for me. Just when I started to love it, the show got cancelled. Figures.
4) LOST - Pure genius. I loved this show and totally heart Josh Holloway and still secretly dream of escaping to a deserted island somewhere.
5) MOONLIGHT - Another guilty pleasure and thank god they found a new home for Alex O'Loughlin on the new and improved HAWAII FIVE-0 or I think my heart would have broken in two.
What shows do you miss the most?