Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Writing Crusade

I'm joining 212 other writers from now until the end of April in Rachael Harrie's ambitious Second Writer Crusade.  It's a great way to meet other writers and bloggers from all corners of the world.  There will be blogfests, Friday challenges, contests, and plenty of virtual chocolate.  Wait.  Did someone say chocolate?! I'm in!

In other writerly news, in case you missed my post yesterday on how to market books in a digital world, you can find it here.  While you're there, take a look at Cheryl's blog.  Very cool.  On Thursday, I'll be guest posting with the Killer Chicks and talking about the importance of the setting in a novel not to mention how a (relatively) nice girl like me wound up in the American Southwest. :-)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to don my silver armor, grab my shield thingy, and head out into the blogosphere with the other crusaders.  Jeez, these clothes are heavy! And I've got, like, 200 blogs to visit this week.  Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a dragon?

9 comments:

Danette said...

The Crusader thing looks to be fun! I've already been visiting some of the blogs I am not a follower of and *shew* it's quite a deal. I am hoping you don't bring any dragons round to my side of town... :)

Summer Ross said...

Hi ho Hi ho- to cru-sading we go.

Huh- deals on dragons- well I'm looking- but I haven't found any open markets yet. LOL

Angelina Rain said...

That’s so cool Liz. I guess you’ll be all over the place this week. I’m try to check those sites out and say hi to you.

Try “Used Dragons R Us”, they have very good deals.

gideon 86 said...

Oh, so many of us to meet....

I'm trying to pop by everyone's blog to say "HEY" another crusader here.

It's so much fun, though....


Michael

Deniz Bevan said...

Hi there fellow crusader! I could definitely use some chocolate as I navigate my way through second-third-fourth edit land...

Chris Phillips said...

Saul's Dragon Emporium.

Rachael Harrie said...

Hey Liz, welcome on board the Crusade :) Love the armor, mine's in for repair at the moment *chortles*

Looking forward to getting to know you better :)

Hugs,

Rach

Cold As Heaven said...

Crusade sometimes trigger special kinds of emotions. What I have in mind is George Bush, when he called for "Crusade against Terror". It might not be the optimal phrasing if you want to get Muslim countries on your side.

When it comes to writing, however, a crusade sounds cool >:)

Cold As Heaven

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Yay for crusading!! :D