Thursday, February 17, 2011

CAPTIVE SPIRIT is Now Available in Audiobook!

Shameless self-promotion.

After waiting more than a handful of agonizing months, CAPTIVE SPIRIT is finally available in audiobook!! *tosses confetti*
And I got lucky.  The reader for CAPTIVE SPIRIT is Kelly Lintz and I think her voice is all sorts of perfect for Aiyana--fresh, clear, and determined.  There's even a sample excerpt on the audible.com web site.

Please click here to listen to the sample while I go cry more happy tears.

And Kelly Lintz? Thank you for spending eight-plus hours most likely in some tiny studio room somewhere reading my words! You rock, girlfriend! Woot!

P.S. Just a reminder that I'm guest posting today at KILLER CHICKS.  We're talking about how settings become characters in our novels.

13 comments:

Angelina Rain said...

Woo Hoo, way to go, Liz! Congratulations! I just listened to the sample and yes, it was perfect.

MLZ said...

Captive Spirit is such a great story. Congrats on an audio version. The narrator is perfect

Summer Ross said...

Fairy flutters! thats great news fellow crusader! Congrats!

Talei said...

Yah!!! That's awesome news! ;-)

Anne R. Allen said...

Congrats!! I love audiobooks. My sister and I always used to argue on long trips. Now we just pop in an audiobook and bliss out. Maybe she'll get Captive Spirit for her birthday...

Nas Dean said...

Hi Liz,

Way to go, Congratulations!

Raquel Byrnes said...

Congratulations on the book release! Great news. Love your motto, by the way. =)

Stopping by to introduce myself as a new follower and fellow crusader. Did you find out what group you're in yet?

Liz Fichera said...

Thank you, ladies! Appreciate the well wishes and warm fuzzies! :-)

Raquel: I do not know. I have not had the time yet this week to stop by her blog long enough to find out. Thanks for the heads-up, though. I'll definitely visit her blog and find out.

J.L. Campbell said...

Cool! Congratulations!
We're in the same group in the crusades, so I came over to say hello.

Liz Fichera said...

Hi J.L.! Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by. I must really get over to the Crusade blog and see about these groups. It feels like school and I'm already behind! :-)

Kerrin said...

congratulations Liz! That's awesome.
Good luck!!

Rachel Morgan said...

Cool news!

Anyway, I'm a fellow crusader stopping by just to say hi and follow your blog :-)

xx Rachel

DEZMOND said...

congrats, congrats, I'm still loving that book cover :)