Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best of 2010 BlogFest

The very cool Angelina Rain over at Author in Training is hosting a fun party blogfest over New Year's.  Don't worry: There will be no kissing strangers at midnight or pounding headaches the following morning.  Instead, from January 1-3, she invites people to share their 2010 accomplishments as well as goals for 2011.  Everyone is invited.

I don't know about you, but I am so ready to kick 2010 to the curb and see what 2011 brings, preferably with a glass of champagne in my hand.  And the usual assortment of chocolates.

Hop on over to Angelina's blog to sign up and get the deets, along with her super-cool shiny blogfest graphic.  Click here.

10 comments:

Joanna St. James said...

will do :-)

DEZMOND said...

no kissing strangers at midnight ???? Ah, then I'm not taking part :PP

Nas Dean said...

Wiil be there!

Nas Dean said...

Lol, Look at my will!

I thought kissing strangers was part of the fun!

Liz Fichera said...

Nas & Dezmond, it depends on the stranger. ;-)

Joanna, glad you'll be joining!!

Shirley Wells said...

I'll be there!

It sounds fun, although I might just nip off and kiss a stranger. ;)

Angelina Rain said...

Liz, you are truly the best! Thanks so much for your help. :-)

Georgina Dollface said...

Oh me too! I've been ready for 2010 to be over since October! - G

Julie Musil said...

Oooh! Sounds like a fun way to celebrate our successes, even if they were small!

Ryan Reynolds is a stranger, but now he's available on New Year's Eve....

Liz Fichera said...

Ryan Reynolds is back on the market?! For him I'd totally make an exception.