à la David Letterman style, here are my Top 10 Reasons to love Halloween:
10. There's always at least one mom on the block who thinks that kids really like those mini-boxes of raisins.
9. Adults have a reason to dress up as superheroes. And politicians.
8. Pumpkin spice lattes.
7. You get to hear kids say thank-you all evening.
6. Mini-chocolate Twix and Snickers. And Miky Ways.
5. Candy corn.
4. Finally. A meaningful reason to discuss vampires and werewolves.
3. Horror movie marathons on SyFy.
2. Fifty-five shopping days till Christmas.
1. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It never gets old.
Feel free to add a few of your own. Happy Halloween, all!