Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Top 10 Reasons to Love LOST Season 6

Finally.  I have Season 6 on DVD.  On Sunday, we plan to turn off the phone, lock the door, order in, turn up the air conditioner, and start watching Season 6.

I was late to the LOST party, only becoming a hard-core fan last summer.  I refrained from watching the last season on television, preferring to wait for the DVDs (which came out yesterday) and uninterrupted time with the men in my life--Sawyer, Jin and, okay, even whiny Jack. 

Yeah, I know, a lot of people hated Season 6 and complained profusely about the final episode.  I don't care. I will watch.  And  I will enjoy.  So, sight-unseen, here are the Top Ten Reasons why I'll love Season 6.

10. The clever writing.
 9.  The location.  Who could hate being on a Hawaiian island?!
 8.  The constant twists and turns and cliff hangers.
 7.  Everybody's always sweaty.
 6.  That big statue thingy on the Island that looks like it belongs in Egypt or something.
 5.  The polar bear and other creepy stuff that comes out at night.
 4.  Sawyer.
 3.  Jin.
 2.  Sawyer.
 1.  Sawyer. Definitely, unabashedly, Sawyer.

4 comments:

Dru said...

I was never a fan of Lost, but enjoy your Lost marathon.

Donna Cummings said...

Finally! Looks like my computer decided to cooperate!

LOL -- I loved Lost for a lot of reasons, primarily because of the detailed "back story" they would show of each character. I'd get so caught up in those, I'd forget about the main storyline.

I don't think Jack whined! I feel like he was forced to be responsible, and didn't really want to be. It's easier to be Sawyer. LOL (Who is beyond yummy, I agree! I'll wrassle you for him. LOL)

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Dru!

I wasn't a fan of LOST for years. But then my brother lent me the first season. I was hooked--hook, line, and sinker--after the first episode.

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Donna!

Thanks for logging in! Dang, blogger. Sometimes the gremlins mess with the comments section. Don't know why.

Maybe I should rephrase my thoughts about Jack: He just cries too dang much! Although, I cannot deny his cuteness.

Sawyer, on the other hand, cracks me up and is oh, so easy on the eyes!