Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Top 10 Reasons to Love LOST Season 6
I was late to the LOST party, only becoming a hard-core fan last summer. I refrained from watching the last season on television, preferring to wait for the DVDs (which came out yesterday) and uninterrupted time with the men in my life--Sawyer, Jin and, okay, even whiny Jack.
Yeah, I know, a lot of people hated Season 6 and complained profusely about the final episode. I don't care. I will watch. And I will enjoy. So, sight-unseen, here are the Top Ten Reasons why I'll love Season 6.
10. The clever writing.
9. The location. Who could hate being on a Hawaiian island?!
8. The constant twists and turns and cliff hangers.
7. Everybody's always sweaty.
6. That big statue thingy on the Island that looks like it belongs in Egypt or something.
5. The polar bear and other creepy stuff that comes out at night.
1. Sawyer. Definitely, unabashedly, Sawyer.