Friday, August 13, 2010

From the Road

Having a great time! Wish you were here.  Although it's so hot in the Midwest right now that I think you can practically drink the air.

There are a couple of cool things happening on the web this week and I wanted to make sure you knew about them.  First, the very wonderful Maria Zannini is highlighting some great fiction today on her blog.  Be sure to check out her post and her blog.  If you're not following her blog, do yourself a favor and follow her.  She's super nice and super cool. 
Click here

Secondly, if you're a children's author or want to be, a very helpful online conference took place this week called WriteOnCon.  It was created by published and unpublished authors, agents, and industry professionals.  You can still check out some of their forums and vlogs. Very informative.  Click here.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to relax and enjoy my vacation.  So far, I'd give myself a C- with room for improvement.  On the bright side, I've finished two books, although my nephew is dying for me to read this really cool middle-grade series with him called WARRIORS.  He's positively obsessed about it and naturally I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

Later, dudes!

6 comments:

Dru said...

Enjoy your vacation.

margaret blake said...

Have a super time.

Talina Perkins said...

Kick back and relax, Liz! Have a fabulous time and thank you for the great links!

~Talina

Maria Zannini said...

You're on vacation?

Ack! I am so jealous.

Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Maria Zannini said...

PS Thanks for the shout out!

Georgina Dollface said...

Have a nice time off! - G