Monday, August 2, 2010

Author Blog Hop

It's like the Bunny Hop--but more fun.  And no one has to wear any goofy pastel prom dresses or tuxes.  *Sigh*  As usual, I'm always a little late to a party and the Monday Author Blog Hop is no exception.

The party started rocking this morning at Confessions of a California Cheer Mom's blog and then continues to more than a dozen more author blogs.  See the details below.



P.S. CAPTIVE SPIRIT is still up for best July book cover at Happily Ever After Book Reviews.  Although I had a solid first place going into the weekend, alas, I am now in second place.  There are a lot of gorgeous book covers competing.  If you haven't voted for your favorite book cover, please do.  I'd love to be a bride, instead of always a bridesmaid, if you know what I mean!  Click here to vote


******

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Liz! Can't wait to check out your book! I just attended a spotlight on Carina Press this past weekend at RWA National, and was very impressed.

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Lisa,

I learned about your book on the TwiMom blog and I look forward to reading your book too. Unfortunately I was unable to go to RWA this year. Glad to hear it was fun and worthwhile!