Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This and That and Other Stuff

Today is a grab bag of sorts. 

I've written an article on e-readers and it's posted today over at Powder Room Graffiti, a cool web site that I've been following a while now because so many of their articles are laugh-out loud funny.  By Nook or By Crook is my first article for them.  And hopefully it's a little bit funny.  The Powder Room is a diverse group of women from all over the world, and my writer friend Janie Emaus turned me onto it.  Anyway, I think you will enjoy the site.  In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, "It's a little of this and a little of that" but something for everyone.  Click here.

Then through the power of pixie dust and the blogosphere, I'm jetting over to bestselling author Caridad Pineiro's blog.  Caridad is also a Carina Press author and I got to know her on the Carina Press Facebook Fan page when we both realized that we shared the same warped idea of turning GONE WITH THE WIND into a zombie novel.  "Frankly my dear, I don't give an arm," and "I'll think about it tomorrow, if I can find my brain," were two bits of genius dialogue that we tossed around one afternoon.  No doubt poor Margaret Mitchell was turning in her grave when she heard us revamping her novel. 

Caridad is cool. She also writes great paranormal stories with multicultural characters and today she's letting me talk about CAPTIVE SPIRIT, hunky Taylor Lautner, and other bookish things.  Come join me on her blog today - I'm giving away another copy of my book.  Come play! Click here.

Just a heads-up that I'll be hosting a virtual cocktail party on my blog on Friday.  Stay tuned and come thirsty! 

2 comments:

Dru said...

I did the same thing when it came time for buying an e-reader and yes, I chose the Nook which I love.

Liz Fichera said...

Now that I've crossed over, there's no going back either. :-)