Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Leaving on a Blog Plane

It would be so cool if the cute pilot guy in this photo could swoop into Phoenix and fly me to New Zealand.  And then maybe to Paris.  But, alas, I can only go there in my mind.  Once again, through pixie dust and the magic of the blogosphere, I'm guest blogging with fellow Carina Press author Shelley Munro today. 

Shelley's cool.  She writes historicals too and she's also lucky enough to live in beautiful New Zealand.  Come join us while we talk all things historical, romance and, yeah, a little bit more about CAPTIVE SPIRIT

And if you happen to know this guy in the photo, please let me know.  For purely research purposes, of course. 

I'm giving away a free digital copy of CAPTIVE SPIRIT to anyone brave enough to leave a comment or ask a question on Shelley's blog.  I'll announce the winner in the comments within the next day or so because, remember, it's really tomorrow in New Zealand, not today.  Dang time differences...

Click here to join the fun.  You never know who you might meet.

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Ref: And if you happen to know this guy in the photo, please let me know.

The one in the cockpit or the one on the rudder? That's a very cool airplane.

I'll stop by Shelley's blog in a bit to say hi. :)

Liz Fichera said...

Maria, either one would do! ;-)

And thanks for checking out Shelley's blog!