Thursday, July 8, 2010

By The Time I Get To Phoenix...

Yep. I'm back in Arizona today, and I'm fairly certain that you could fry an egg on any Phoenix sidewalk at the moment--scrambled, poached, over-easy. Doesn't matter. They'll cook up just fine. It's 115 degrees in the shade.

At least today I get to guest-blog over at fellow Phoenician and author Donna Hatch's site today where it's cool and going to be all things CAPTIVE SPIRIT.

So, saddle up and come play! I'm giving away another free copy of CAPTIVE SPIRIT to one lucky person brave enough to make a comment or ask a question. 

Click here to reach Donna's web site.

2 comments:

Terri Coop said...

Hi! I'm Terri and dropping by via Maria's blog block party!

I've been to Phoenix in high summer and the phrase "but it's a dry heat" elicits a well earned smack upside the head from a hot cranky Phoenician!

We've had a tiny respite in Kansas, but it also rains every night so everything is nice and damp, soggy, and steamy.

Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'll be dropping back by.

Terri
www.whyifearclowns.com

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Terri,

Thanks so much for stopping by--and you had me at Why I Fear Clowns! I will be by your blog shortly.

P.S. It's a dry heat is complete hogwash. It's dang hot, that's what it is. :-)