Friday, July 2, 2010

Big Bang: In Theory

It seems appropriate that this is the Fourth of July weekend in the States because I'm closing out the release week for CAPTIVE SPIRIT with a bang. (Sorry about the pun but I'm feeling cheesy.)  Here's where I'll be guest blogging today and tomorrow and giving away free copies of CAPTIVE SPIRIT, to boot!  Hope to see you around the web, in between picnics and fireworks:

Peeking Between the Pages
* Pearl's World of Romance
Cindy Spencer Pape's Write Faster! Blog
* Dear Author
* RT Book Reviews
* Prairie Chicks Write Romance (Saturday)

4 comments:

MLZ said...

Congrats on the 4 star book review rating by RT Book Reviews. Your book Captive Spirit was fascinating and I cannot wait to read whatever you publish next!!

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, MLZ! I really appreciate your support and kind words! :-)

Talina Perkins said...

Congrats on all your success Liz!!! Captive Spirit deserves the spot light IMO ;-) Have a happy and safe 4th!!! Oh, P.S. Loved the cheesy pun!!!...LOL!

~Talina

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, Talina. Unfortunately my cheesiness knows no bounds! ;-)

Hope you had a great Fourth!