Lisas awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award. Second, the equally very cool Maria Zannini mentioned my blog on her blog this week, bringing me all sorts of fab bloggers, readers, and writers. All in all, it felt a little like I'd just won Publishers' Clearinghouse, but without the bags of cash.
The Versatile Blogger award, however, comes with some fine print and a few conditions. (Obviously, there were lawyers involved.)
1. Thank the folks who gave you the award and and link to them;
2. Share 7 things about yourself;
3. Pass along to 15 bloggers (and link to them); and
4. Pay it forward: Comment on their blogs to tell them they are now recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award. (This might take me a few days, recipients, but bare with me.)
I've decided to accept the very nice Versatile Blogger award and thank the Academy--oops, wait, wrong award--and pay it forward.
So, I'd like to begin by thanking Lisa and Lisa for bestowing me with the lovely award. (And if you haven't checked out their blog, it's truly hilarious.) Ditto for Maria's blog.
Share seven things about myself? Well, I'm really not that interesting but I'll try to make them somewhat entertaining, if not useful, in case anyone has to identify me in a future criminal line-up or something:
1. My eyes are green.
2. I can't sing my way out of a paper bag.
3. I don't have a single tattoo. Anywhere.
4. In my next life, I'd like to be a classical pianist.
5. My mother loves everything I write. And if she didn't, she'd still lie and say she loved it.
6. I have a (not so) secret crush on Adam Beach.
7. I want to write a screenplay.
Whew, that wasn't so bad, I guess. Here's the easy part. Below you'll find 15 additional really cool blogs. Some are downright funny; others are steamy while others are educational. All are worth a visit. Check them out. Hey, it was hard to choose just 15!! They are, in no particular order:
1. Tia Nevitt's Debuts & Reviews
2. Escape Into Romance
3. Happy Beginnings
4. Pearl's World of Romance
5. Peeking Between the Pages
6. Prairie Chicks Write Romance
7. Reading, Writing, and Stuff that Drives Me Crazy
8. Why I Fear Clowns
9. Janet's Journal
10. Pimp My Novel
11. Acquiring Magic
12. Author in Training
13. Rebecca Grant
14. Bureau of Non-Human Affairs
15. Molly From The...
So, here I am, paying it forward. Thanks, Lisa x 2! I truly HEART you!