Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Random Acts of Weirdness
Maria Zannini started something fun over on her blog to pass the time, but for a totally different reason. She's stranded in Texas without her car. That's brutal. I'm stranded in my house because it's 110 degrees outside. To pass the time, we're suggesting that everyone share at least one random thing about themselves today. Bonus points for weirdness. The weirder the better, in fact. I HEART weird!
I'll start with seven random weird things about myself to get the party started:
1. I was mugged in Paris once, in broad daylight, outside Notre-Dame.
2. I'm the only writer I know without a cat or dog. I'm allergic to both.
3. I don't like orange juice. Blech!
4. I like cookie dough more than I like baked cookies.
5. I'm the misunderstood middle child in my family, a la Jan Brady.
6. I cut the tags out of all my clothes because they're so itchy. Where do they find that tag material anyway??
7. I don't know where the gas tank is on my car; my husband always fills it.
How about you? Tell me one random thing about yourself. And the weirder, the better!