Thursday, June 24, 2010

Brand-Spankin' New Excerpt for CAPTIVE SPIRIT!

THE SEASON has posted a brand-new, never-seen-before CAPTIVE SPIRIT excerpt on its blog today.  It's never seen the light of day, only Carina Press editor Liz Bass's eyes, till today. 

Come read and tell me what you think!  Click here.

And, if you like that, there's plenty more where that comes from.  I keep the first chapter on my web site.   Click here

CAPTIVE SPIRIT releases on Monday, June 28 from Carina Press! Only 4 more days, 12 hours, and 6 minutes from now but who's counting?

6 comments:

Cathryn Brunet said...

Loved the excerpt, Liz. Fantastic tension.

Am now off to read the first chapter...

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, Cathryn! I really appreciate it! :-)

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm working my way through the Carina Press books and so far, I've loved them all! Yours is on the list... I'm looking forward to it!

Liz Fichera said...

Marianne, I HEART you! Thanks so much and look forward to hearing what you think!

Lia Bal said...

Hello,

I can't wait for your book to come out. I've always wanted to read something about Native Americans, but haven't got around to it yet.

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Lia! Thank you so so much!! Let me know what you think. Native American characters and legends really fascinate me. These days, it's hard for me to write a book or a short story without one.