Monday, June 28, 2010

Around the Blog in 80 Days

Okay, make that 24 hours. Excuse me while I hyperventilate just a tiny bit but lots happening today.  First of all, CAPTIVE SPIRIT is now available! *and the crowd goes wild* In celebration, I'm also guest blogging at the following fab sites:

Inez Kelley's Blog

Debuts & Reviews

We Write Romance

I'll be dishing about CAPTIVE SPIRIT, Carina Press, my road to publication, and finding inspiration in the unlikeliest of places.

A few of the sites are even offering free digital copies of CAPTIVE SPIRIT to those brave enough to comment.  Come fly with me!

Smooches,

Liz

P.S. Don't forget that Inez Kelley has hijacked my blog today.  Below, she's talking about SALOME AT SUNRISE, a super cool read, and she gives us some new cuss words. What's not to like? :-)

2 comments:

Jenny Schwartz said...

Have you survived? ;) Release week is almost like you forget to breathe.

Liz Fichera said...

Hi Jenny!

I think I need to have a t-shirt made: I Survived Release Week! Thanks for stopping by!