Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cover Time! And Book Trailer!

Update: The book trailer for CAPTIVE SPIRIT is now up on my web site. Click here.

Here is the gorgeous book cover for CAPTIVE SPIRIT created by the talented and super cool folks at Carina Press. Seriously, when Aideen first showed it to me last week, I wondered if she was a mind-reader because the girl on the cover is exactly as I pictured Aiyana in my book.

I can't wait for you to read about Aiyana and her nail-biting journey across the hot and unforgiving Sonoran Desert at the dawn of the sixteenth century.

CAPTIVE SPIRIT will be available on June 28, 2010, from Carina Press. That's only 66 days from now, but who's counting??

6 comments:

Sandi said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jude said...

Wow! It is simply beautiful. Very intriguing cover!

Kristabel Reed said...

What a beautiful cover! Very sexy. :)

Lynn said...

Am loving it!

Toni Anderson said...

Lovely cover, Liz!

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, all! I appreciate your kind words!