Monday, April 12, 2010

Coming Up for Air!

I finished the edits for VANISHED this morning. Elizabeth Bass, editor extraordinaire at Carina Press, edited my manuscript and her feedback was amazing. Suffice it to say that I think the story is better because of her. Anyway, I'm going to let the edits sit and percolate for a day, just to make sure I hit the mark.

Meanwhile, http://www.lizfichera.com/ is now up and running and I plan to play with the new web site a little bit today. Naturally, as I try to figure out how to link up Twitter and Facebook and my blog to the web site, there will be chocolate involved. Hopefully I won't break anything.

I know this will come as a shock, but no one was using my domain name. :-)

Later, Dudes.

4 comments:

Ron in Anthem said...

Cool web site, Liz! Love the pics.

Sandi said...

Go, you! :-)

Pat said...

Hi,

I'm new to your blog. Congratulations on the book!

Pat

Laura said...

So glad to hear things are moving forward for you! Congrats on the web site! Don't break anything. ;-)