Thursday, April 29, 2010

Carina Press: Countdown to Launch!

Carina Press has begun their official countdown to launch: June 7 is the big date.

April showers brings May flowers? You better believe it! For the next forty days beginning May 1, Carina Press will focus on one of their launch authors. My "Author Day" is May 30. I'll be talking about CAPTIVE SPIRIT, my writing journey, and a few other surprises.

The whole month of May should be a riot. I'm personally excited to learn more about my fellow launch authors, too. The writing styles and stories are so diverse. Historicals, regencies, romance, science fiction, fantasy, erotica--the stories are literally all over the map.

If you haven't done so already, check out the Carina Press web site and friend them on Facebook and Twitter. There will be lots of giveaways, prizes, and interesting tidbits. For writers and readers alike, prepare to be dazzled.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Got it calendared! Looking forward to so much fun reading this summer!

Maggi Sherwin said...

May 30th? I'll be there, Liz.

Maggi Sherwin

Lynn said...

How exciting for you! I went to the carina press web site--what a great lineup of books!

Jude said...

I've got the site bookmarked and I'm feeling lucky. I want one of those prizes! ;-)

Liz Fichera said...

Thanks, all! Carina Press is planning a really big splash. The whole month of May, every day, will have surprises, prizes, stories, authors, and more. It'll last right up to the launch. Check out their web site for all the details. Hope you can be there!

Cindy in Tempe said...

Good luck with the book, Liz!