Monday, September 21, 2009

DowntownPhoenix.com

I recently started blogging for a brand-new web site called Downtown Phoenix. It's a great place to learn about Phoenix's growing urban scene. (Yes, Phoenix is just not all about cowboys and cactus, although we still do love our cowboys.)

I can't believe how much Phoenix has changed since I moved here. There's so much more to do and even more to see. Check out DowntownPhoenix.com if you're wondering where to catch a play, see a comedy show, stroll through a museum, or even enjoy a meal. There's something for everyone, even the cowboys on your list.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

One of these years I'm going to make it to Phoenix!

Pam said...

Let me tell you, when the winds start howling here in Colorado and the snow falls, I dream of the desert! I hate the snow!

Ron said...

Yes, but it's a dry heat in AZ. Right, Liz? ;-)

Liz Fichera said...

Nancy, Pam - you really must visit. I'm originally from cold country and I don't think I could ever leave the desert.

Ron, LOL! That's what we tell ourselves in the summer when it's over 100 for three months straight!

Jen said...

How I envy you Phoenicians when the snow falls here in Iowa!

P.S. How goes your current book?? Please blog about it!!