Friday, June 26, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I have pages and pages of story ideas and yet I can't decide on what to write for my next book. Not having a WIP in progress makes me feel a little antsy. That's because I'm ALWAYS writing something. It probably doesn't help that I've been developing a writing class for one of the local community colleges in Phoenix. I've been kind of consumed with finishing that project the last month, especially as I've had to follow their strict guidelines for class development. It's made my brain go all linear. Yuck. Must change that.

If I don't get going on my next book by the Fourth of July, I may require a writing intervention.

3 comments:

Maureen Lipinski said...

I hear ya! The weather here has been amazing and it's been so hard to force myself to write in the afternoons!

Liz Fichera said...

Hey, Maureen! Wish I had your summers! I haven't read your book yet but it is definitely on my list!!!!

Sarah said...

Any luck?